O&T Events Calendar
There’s always something going on or coming up at O&T. Check out the full calendar below; for more information on a particular event, click through to its individual event page, or contact us directly with any questions. See you soon!
- Saturday, January 9th, 2016
- Malia Dell will be talking about and signing her new cookbook( Food That Works, Real Meals to Survive the 9 to 5 ).
- Saturday, March 26th , 2016
- Melissa Sweet will be here to sign he new book (Listen to our World) 10am to 12pm
- Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
- Linden O’Ryan will be here to exhibit and sell her Artwork 10-12
- Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Richard Russo will be here to sign his latest book ( Everybody’s Fool). 1 pm – 3pm
- Saturday, May 28,2016
- Liza Gardner Walsh will be here to sign her new book( Fairy Houses all Year)10-1
- Sunday, March 29
- Nancy Harmon Jenkins will be doing a book talk and signing with samples selected from her newest cookbook, Virgin Territory: Exploring the World of Olive Oil. Read More
- Saturday, April 11
- Dave Morrison will be doing a poetry reading and signing copies of his newest book, Shake Hands with Your Heart. Read More
- Saturday, May 2
- Jean Ann Pollard will be presenting her classic cookbook, The New Maine Cooking, signing copies afterwards, and providing samples from the cookbook. Read More
- Sunday, May 24
- Gerry Boyle will be debuting his latest addition to the Jack McMorrow crime series, Once Burned, and signing copies for anyone interested. Read More
- Saturday, September 5
- Chris Van Dusen presents his latest collaboration with Kate DiCamillo, Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon. This is the second book in their Mercy Watson offshoot series, “Tales from Deckawoo Drive”. Read More
- Tuesday, October 27
- Tess Gerritsen debuts her new standalone novel, Playing With Fire, a chilling thriller featuring a mysterious piece of music. Read More
- Saturday, November 21
- Dave Morrison reads from his latest book of poetry Cancer Poems.
- Saturday December 5th 1 pm
- Liza Gardner Walsh will be in presenting her new fairy book, Where Do Fairies Go When It Snows?, later this year. More info coming soon.
- Paige Pendleton will also be here to sign her book Star of Wonder
- Saturday December 12th 1pm
- Nancy Harmon Jenkins will be here to talk about and sign her new Cookbook The Four Seasons of Pasta.